Premium Probiotic and Enzyme Blends
Raw Organic Superfood Powders
Raw Organic Protein Powders
Premium Coconut Products
Professional Grade Whole Food Nutritional Supplements
Professional Grade Whole Food Target Formulas
Natural Personal Care Products
Organically Grown Whole Foods
Best Sun Hat
Holistic Audio Programs
Natural Health Tools
Kitchen Items / Juicers
Books & Special Reports
Probiotic Beauty Soap
If you are looking for a natural beauty soap to optimally care for your skin, I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Soap.
What I find distinctive about Dr. Ohhira's soap is that it provides a thorough cleanse, but doesn't leave skin feeling dry. I regularly recommend Dr. Ohhira's soap to people who tend to have oily or dry skin.
Here are the key features that I appreciate about Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Soap:
- Made with all-natural ingredients.
- Does not contain fragrances, stabilizers, deodorants, preservatives, chemicals, synthetic minerals, or artificial colors.
- As its name suggests, it is made with Dr. Ohhira's world-renowed probiotic (friendly bacteria) formula, which acts as a natural humidifying agent
- Its constitution is such that it lasts far longer than conventional bars of soap.
Here are the all-natural ingredients that are used to make Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Soap:
|Fatty Sodium (Plant Source)||
|Lactic Acid Bacteria Extract (Probiotic)||
|Pure Mountain Spring Water||
And here are the all-raw ingredients that are used to make the probiotic formula that goes into this soap:
- Brown seaweed
- Wild Strawberry
- Sea tangle
- Chinese bayberry
- Wild vine
- Chinese matrimony (wolfberry)
- Shiitake mushroom
- Chinese cabbage
These raw ingredients are carefully blended with 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria, and then allowed to naturally ferment and mature for up to five years before being used for Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic soap.
- Please store Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Soap in a dry location.
- Please keep beyond the reach of infants and young children.
- Please do not ingest.
- Soap pack contains an oxygen absorber to optimally preserve the quality of Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Soap. Please dicard absorber after opening.
How to Save Money on Shipping: If you choose to purchase Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic Soap through our Web site, I recommend that you only do so along with other items that you can make use of. This is because UPS (for orders in the States) and USPS (for orders everywhere else) charge one main fee to ship any package, and then add only modest increments for each additional item. Ordering more than one item at a time will significantly reduce your per-item shipping and handling charge. This principle holds true with any combination of items that you order from our recommended products section. For example, if you order a package of Dr. Ohhira's Professional Grade Probiotic along with this all-natural beauty soap, then you will save significant shipping dollars per item.
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|
Each week, receive free tips on how to experience your best health as you age.
Your e-mail address is kept private and you can unsubscribe anytime.
New Products Featured Most Popular Premium Probiotic and Enzyme Blends Raw Organic Superfood Powders Raw Organic Protein Powders Premium Coconut Products Professional Grade Whole Food Nutritional Supplements Professional Grade Whole Food Target Formulas Natural Personal Care Products Organically Grown Whole Foods Carlson Labs Best Sun Hat Holistic Audio Programs Natural Health Tools Kitchen Items / Juicers Books & Special Reports
- We have a no-refund policy on all of our nutritional supplements, food products, and tooth soap. All other products may be returned within 30 days for a refund minus S&H and a 15 percent re-stocking fee.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- If you order from outside of the United States, your customs agency may or may not apply a customs tax and applicable local sales tax(es) to your package.
drbenkim.com ©Copyright 2014 Dr. Ben Kim Natural Health Solutions